Warm Welcome!!!

Hello Everybody!
I would like to salute everybody who view my blog & comment on it. I hope all you guys will help me to complete my blog perfectly. Please send me suggestion via mail or leave comment on my blog. Thanks again!!!
Your Best Regards
Jitendra (Jitu)
Security Gurad
RAK Men's.

Monday, August 10, 2009

The principle elements of the Taekwondo code

I'm envolved with 'Chungdokwan' a famous oraganisation of taekwondo in UK. Grandmaster David Jordinson - Presindent of Chungdokwan Taekwondo & Master David Oliver came here in RKM to train with us. That class was really important for me because I got a lot of knowledge from that lesson. We can visit our new Chungdokwan website at www.djchungdokwan.com.
I have listed the principle elements of Chungdokwan code below:


  1. Honour your teacher

  2. Treat your fellow students as a brother/sister.

  3. Students should show respect for one another.

  4. Approach learning with an empty cup.

  5. Leads by example.

  6. Always be courteous

  7. View criticism as an opportunity to grow.

  8. Take pride in your school, your fellow students, your self.

  9. Always maintain humility, be considerate & kind to those less fortunate.

  10. Two person training is an opportunity to discipline your ego.

  11. Cleanliness shows you honour youeself by example.

  12. Bowing or saluting to your teacher & fellow students is a sign of respect.

  13. Always address & introduce your teacher with their title as a sign of respect.

  14. Practise that which your teacher shows you.

  15. Be honest & loyal to your teacher, your fellow students, & your school.

Cheers.

Jitendra (Jitu)

No comments:

Post a Comment